We suggest you write your review Bosch GBH 36 V-LI Professional.
You can find more information about this tool, a little lower. Next is the feedback from our readers who have used this tool it is.
Technical data Bosch GBH 36 V-LI Professional
Here you will find the most important technical data for your professional Bosch tool at a glance!
|Max. impact energy||3,2 J|
|Impact rate at rated speed||0 – 4.200 bpm|
|Rated speed||0 – 940 rpm|
|Battery voltage||36 V|
|Battery capacity||4 Ah|
|Weight inc. battery||4,5 kg|
|Drilling diameter in concrete with hammer drill bits||4 – 28 mm|
|Optimum range of applications in concrete with hammer drill bits||8 – 18 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter in steel||13 mm|
|Max. drilling diameter in wood||30 mm|
Total vibration values (vector sum of three directions)
|Hammer drilling in concrete|
|Vibration emission value ah||14.5 m/s²|
|Uncertainty K||1.5 m/s²|
Advantages Bosch GBH 36
Endless power and absolute control
- Up to 50% faster work rate due to higher single impact energy and 100% more lifetime (compared to predecessor GBH 36 V-LI)
- Bosch Electronic Precision Control (EPC) adjusts performance to provide optimum results in sensitive materials
- LED worklight for an optimum view of the work position
- 3 functions: drilling, hammering, chiselling
- Bosch Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): protects the battery against overload, overheating and deep discharge
- Bosch KickBack Control (KBC) retains control if the drill bit jams
- Vibration Control for low user fatigue
- Up to 240 holes in concrete with one battery charge (diameter 6 x 40 mm)
- Innovative CoolPack batteries ensure optimum heat dissipation and therefore increase lifetime by up to 100% (cf. Li-Ion batteries without CoolPack)
- Faster than average charging time: Battery charged to 80% after only 25 minutes
Our review GBH 36 V-LI
The monstrous force of the impact to the battery perforated. Unbelievable but true: on the force of impact on the head traverses the majority of network perforator format SDS +.
Long runs on a single charge. Two battery lasts for much longer continuous operation than a single operator.
No wires. Very convenient, but unreasonably expensive in most cases the use of perforated.
Due to the strong impact does not burn drills, as do cheap perforated with a very low blow.
Terribly rare and expensive batteries. Two batteries are the same as a new one with the same two batteries, charging and suitcase into the bargain. For small works on thin weak walls, it should be applied very carefully – too strong blow easily beats out the concrete pieces on the back side.
Initially, this model was selected for drilling the holes for the anchors in caves sample – there is no electricity and gets very hard rock, so need a reliable cordless tools maximum available power.
Later this hammer was used to repair concrete in urban areas (modern-situ concrete – drilling, large holes breakout). Concrete near the power perforated Makita HR2470 showed that the force of impact Makita 2470 and soles are not suitable Bosch GBH 36 V-LI – what Makita 2470 slowly and sadly half an hour, the battery Bosch GBH 36 V-LI cheerful and fun turns in small rubble for two minutes.
A year later, the medium-active operation of the concrete battery capacity has decreased markedly. To work in the vicinity of the outlet bought even more powerful network GBH 2-28 DV – it’s cheaper than often buy batteries for GBH 36 V-LI. A GBH 36 V-LI leave only for work away from the 220V.